Let your members know what they can collect points for!
Follow the steps below to learn how to create physical rewards
Learn how to create digital rewards with the help of this article
- To create a Standard reward, click on Loyalty in the side menu and then click on Rewards
- In the top right corner, click Create to add a new reward. Choose Standard reward, then click Create again
- Give your reward a Title and the Required number of points. Once you have entered this, click on Next. You can then attach an image to your reward, which will be visible in the consumer app
Once these steps have been completed, the reward is immediately activated for the branches to which it is linked.
Please note! Make sure the app page for the client app is set up correctly so that the rewards are shown here. Learn more about setting up your app page in this article.
In addition, optional fields can be filled in under Advanced- and Viewfilters.
- Add a limit per customer: If a limit has been entered here, it means that the customer can only redeem the reward the number of times this limit has been entered. Once the customer has reached this limit, the customer should choose another reward
Example: If you set the limit to 1, for example for a 'Welcome Reward', then the customer can redeem this reward a maximum of 1 time. After that, the reward will disappear from the overview for this specific customer.
- Redeemed in advance: This setting allows the customer to cash in the reward already from within the Piggy App. With the QR code that is then generated, the customer can redeem the reward at your premises
Tip! Customers can download the Piggy App for free from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android). They do not need a physical card anymore!
- Time period: Select the time period for which the reward can be active. From the end date of this period, the reward will automatically disappear from the rewards list
Tip! Would you like to set up extra rewards that are only redeemable during the month of December, for example? Select December as the period. After this period, the extra rewards will automatically disappear.
- Cost price: If necessary, enter the cost price here. This is only visible for you and not for the customer. If the cost price has been entered, it is easy to calculate what the redemption of the rewards has actually cost you
- Contact: The visibility filter contact allows you to make certain rewards visible for special occasions or events based on attributes
Example: For a saver's birthday, you can make a reward visible for a certain time by setting it via Contact, in this case based on the attribute date of birth.
- Platform visibility: Platform visibility is used to define if and where a reward can be visible for the Business app (the Piggy app for entrepreneurs) the Customer app (the Piggy app for consumers) or both. If you don't fill this in, the reward will be visible on both apps by default
- Shops: Does your company have several branches and do you want to make different rewards visible for each branch? You can do this here, by setting the location where you want the reward to be visible per reward