By using custom features, you can email specific customers and reward them for their first visit.
A great way to thank customers for using Piggy the first time is to create an automatic email that rewards them with 25 points as a welcome gift. Here's how you do it...
- Go to Loyalty in the Dashboard and choose the Loyalty Program
- Select Settings and then click Custom Attributes
- Click on the Green plus at the top right
- Make the choice here for Use a preset and choose Number of savings transactions
- Click Create. The Attribute window opens and you can click away.
- Now go to Marketing, go to Programs and select the Marketing Program
- Choose Custom Attributes and click the Green plus in the top right
- Select Synchronize from a different program, select Save, select your Loyalty Program and then Number savings operations
- Click create. The Attribute window opens and you can click away.
You have now created a custom attribute in the Loyalty Program, which you have synced with the Marketing Program, so that you can email in response to the attribute.
Because you want the system to automatically email at a certain event, a Trigger, you can set up a Triggered Campaign for this. The first scan in this example is the Trigger.
- First create a Template, to which you add a Staged action. Follow these steps
- Go to Campaigns and choose a Triggered campaign
Create a Campaign to by clicking on the Green Plus
- Go through the steps using the Green arrow at the top right
Click on the Green Plus at Triggers and select Loyalty Transaction
Click on the Green Plus under Actions and select Staged, your Loyalty program, Locations, the Purchase amount 0 and Number of points - in this case 25. Click on Add
Go to Filters. Select Custom attribute and select Number of savings transactions, set the Value to 1. As Operator you choose Equal to
For the Delay time, determine how much time should pass between the scan and the receipt of the email and click Done
The Campaign is now set as Inactive . Open the Campaign and click the green Activate button at the top right