You can set your members to automatically receive an e-mail after their first visit to your shop.
Tip: Learn more about setting up campaigns during our Marketing Pro event. Click here for a complete overview of our available events and register for free!
When setting up a welcome mail, make sure that you have set Number of Transactions as a Custom attribute in your programme.
Below is a step-by-step guide to setting up a welcome email using automation.
- In your Business Dashboard, go to Marketing 2.0 and then to Emails
- Select Automated and click on Add in the top right corner. Choose Send automatically, select the Marketing category, click Create
Then choose the desired template for the welcome e-mail and click on Begin at the top right.
Haven't created a template yet? Read here how to do it
3. You have now arrived in the editing screen of the campaign
- 1. Content: Here you can customise your template. Do not forget to add the unsubscribe link, without which you cannot proceed
- 2. Information: Enter the name (visible only to you) and subject (visible to the recipient) of the campaign, and select the subscription type
- 3. Actions: Add actions to your campaign. Before you select an action, make sure that your template corresponds to the selected action, which you can do in step 1: Content
Adding actions to your campaign is optional. Would you like to give your members a Flying start by awarding them a number of points after their first visit? Then setting up an action is required. However, this is entirely up to you.
4. Have you finished editing? Then click on View and activate, on Publish and Open automations.
5. Choose the automation Thank customers who have visited a number of times and set the number of visits to 1.
6. You will now enter the automation flow, fill in the welcome email you just set up, select View and activate, and then Activate again
Your welcome e-mail is now set up!
The delay time is automatically set to 10 minutes. This means that the customer will receive the e-mail ten minutes after purchasing in the shop. You can adjust the time