With Employee Loyalty it is possible to thank your employees for their loyalty to your company!
Tip! Learn more about setting up campaigns during our Marketing Pro event. Click here for a complete overview of our available events and register for free!
Follow these steps to set up an anniversary campaign:
- In your Business Dashboard, go to Marketing 2.0 and then to Emails
- Click on Add and select Send automatically, select the category Marketing.
Now choose the desired template for the campaign and click on Use
Have you not yet created a template? Read here how to do it
3. You are now on the editing screen of the campaign
- 1. Content: Here you can customise your template. Do not forget to add the unsubscribe link, without which you cannot proceed.
- 2. Information: Enter the name (visible only to you) and subject (visible to the recipient) of the campaign, and select the subscription type
- 3. Actions*: Add any actions to your campaign. Before you select any action, make sure that your template matches the selected action, which you can do in step 1: Content
*Adding actions to your campaign is optional. Would you like to reward your employee for his or her loyal service? Then setting up a digital gift card, for example, is an option!
4. Have you finished editing? Then click Next and Done
After creating the e-mail, you still need to create the automation. In your Business Dashboard, navigate to Tools (9 dots) and then Automations.
5. Click on Start new automation - Contact updated
Attention! In the automation flow you have to link an attribute on the basis of which the mail will be sent. In service date is not a standard attribute, you have to add it manually in the list of attributes
6. Starting point: Set the registration filter to Filter contact - Attribute In service date Operator is exactly x days ago and enter the desired value (e.g. 1 year in service = 365 days)
7. Click on the plus sign and then select Automated mail. Select the just created mail
Activate your automation at the top right, click on activate again in the control window.
Your automation is now live!